Betreff: What is everyone's favourite character storyline?

by AdornedBlood

Original Post

What is everyone's favourite character storyline?

★★★★ Novice

Hello all!

I thought it might be fun for us all to talk about our favourite storylines, quests, characters, and so on and so forth!

Message 1 of 12 (5,507 Views)

Re: What is everyone's favourite character storyline?

★★★★ Novice

I will start! I have to say my favourite class storyline has to be the Sith Juggernaut, at least as a good guy. Then again that is most likely because of Yvette, if it weren't for her then I would have to say the Imp Agent has the best story over all.

Message 2 of 12 (5,506 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

I played the Sith Warrior one as light-side as well and enjoyed it @OtakuBeat :D 

I loved the Sith Storyline with all it's twist and turns :D It had me on edge for quite some time, even though I never really liked the playstyle of the Class. 

I enjoyed the Trooper Storyline, but only cause of Jonas Balkar who is my favourite NPC from the original storylines :D

~Kat

Message 3 of 12 (5,478 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@OtakuBeat

Great topic :eahigh_file:

My favourite storyline... a tricky one. Unpopular opinion but I love the female Smuggler story, because the dialogues are hilarious. Scenario-wise, the Inquisitor is amazing and I think I had the best time with it.

I liked the adventure and traps in the Bounty Hunter's story, and I adored the ties between the Knight's story and KOTOR/the novels.

Inquisitor wins for me.

Message 4 of 12 (5,454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kat

The first Act of the Trooper storyline was great, but I found that after that it was somewhat lacklustre.

Message 5 of 12 (5,447 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Chimere

I played the Smuggler story as a male, so I'm unsure of what differences there are. The smuggler and the agent are probably my favourites gameplay wise as well. The Sith Inquisitor I couldn't really get into because it seemed that he just bumbled his way up the ladder, plus a lot of the "evil" choices in most games tend to just be stupid or short term, but maybe if I went into it just for fun instead of wanting to feel like The Spanish Inquisition it may have been better (and yes that was a Monty Python joke). The Bounty Hunter was pretty fun, and I liked the way it tied in everywhere, but as for the Knight I just felt like he wasn't developed very well, the way I played the Guardian was developed a lot better. Then again I am a Revan fan boy and it seems like how one plays each character does really change the experience so it may have been that as well.

Message 6 of 12 (5,443 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@OtakuBeat

I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition Cool

Message 7 of 12 (5,424 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

My favorite is the  most unpopular and hated of all : Jedi Consular, especially after recruiting Zenith. 

My least favorite : Sith Warrior,  everyone plays that class because of the obsession for "DS Jaesa dressed in slave outfit" but only a few know how to allocate their utility points & use the proper rotation. I really wish people would stop playing that class just because " Jaesa has the perfect body,perfect face,perfect voice" or because " Vette is so kyoot and my space waifu" and pay some attn to the technical aspects of game play ( gear,spec,stats) . 

Message 8 of 12 (5,334 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Jaesa Willsaam was definitely a contributing factor in deciding what my first class would be, due to my childhood crush on Rachael Leigh Cook, but then Jaesa turned all psycho which was mostly entertaining, but also the reason I dropped her like a brick.

I really appreciate how difficult the Imperial Agent storyline makes it to stay loyal to the Empire.

Message 9 of 12 (5,262 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can't stand Jaesa and will NOT go for the same-gender romance as i don't want any of my characters associated with promiscuous mentally derailed companions.

Message 10 of 12 (5,241 Views)