Re: Upgrade from SWTOR standard Edition to Collector's Ed.

by EA_Chimere

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Upgrade from SWTOR standard Edition to Collector's Ed.

★★ Novice

Hello,

I currently play SWTOR standard edition and would like to upgrade my account to Collector's Edition. This would then allow me to buy the Khem Val Customisation #2; green, which is only available to those who have upgraded their accounts and can access a Customisation Vendor on the Fleet. Therefore, I'd need a genuine code from Origin UK/EA.com UK to allow this.

The Digital Upgrade includes 6 free items which I'd not use, so that wouldn't be beneficial to me.

I thought the C E would be available on my account, but it's not.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 2 (2,489 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

EA SWTOR Team

@DarkRaven574 

The Collector's Edition is a physical box that has not been on sale for a very long time now. The digital upgrade is the only thing you can still purchase from SWTOR.com. Origin doesn't sell anything but gametime codes.

While you can find the Collector's Edition for sale from resellers, they wouldn't be approved resellers and we couldn't guarantee that the code would be genuine or unused, so I would advise against it.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,440 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

EA SWTOR Team

@DarkRaven574 

The Collector's Edition is a physical box that has not been on sale for a very long time now. The digital upgrade is the only thing you can still purchase from SWTOR.com. Origin doesn't sell anything but gametime codes.

While you can find the Collector's Edition for sale from resellers, they wouldn't be approved resellers and we couldn't guarantee that the code would be genuine or unused, so I would advise against it.

Message 2 of 2 (2,441 Views)