Re: Uniforms in SWTOR

by awindai10

Original Post

Uniforms in SWTOR

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Forum's empty, so if someone is looking for something to discuss about...

What kind of uniforms could be created ?
A lot. Actually, about every soldier uniform in the game. For example, the Imperial/Republican Soldier uniform that would be obtainable from the PvP credit merchant in the Fleet with a required bravery rank, or the Iokath Alliance Soldier uniform, obtainable with credits at the reputation merchant (a medium reputation level, I’d say)... And a lot of other ones. There could even be some kind of sith/jedi “religions” kind of uniforms, like for the revanites.

What interest is there in creating uniforms ?
Of course, devs make their projects only if they can make money out of it. Well I will give you something obvious : cartel uniforms. The Eternal Empire Honor Guard uniform has already been created, great ! Why not create Dreadguard uniforms on the cartel market for a price around 2400 Cartel coins ? Go back on time to make every encountered uniform available (or at least a lot), basics with credits and other ones with CC.

So, uh, yeah, I hope a dev will read this.
Message 1 of 5 (887 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

oh yeah, i would love some more uniforms :D

there are already some in the game and I can see that they might add more in the future!

~Kat

Message 2 of 5 (873 Views)

★ Guide
Woah great news actually :D

But do you know why player can't have access tout normal soldier uniforms ? Like just a normal imperial guard ?

It would be excellent for RP purposes
Message 3 of 5 (861 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

I am not a Dev, so I can't speak for their decisions on why or why not something is in the game Standard smile

There are some kind of uniforms in the collection, if you have a look. I often use the jacket from the saul karaths armor set, as it looks very military and with some dyes make it much better.

also the formal militant armor set can be very useful.

There are also some revanite armor sets already in the game which can be used for those kind of purposes.

But I hope we get near copies from other uniforms in the game as we had with the zakuul Knight armor set Standard smile one can hope.

~Kat

Message 4 of 5 (853 Views)

★ Guide
Yeah, I had à look at them as I wanted an official kind of uniform for my imperial agent to RP as a soldier, but didn't find what I wanted ^^

Glad to see I'm not the only one hoping that anyways ^^
Message 5 of 5 (848 Views)