Re: Unfair punishment

by fiore39

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unfair punishment

★ Apprentice

Hi. 

I just received an "infraction" worth 5 points ( i'm told it will never expire, so i'll never be allowed to post on forum again) . All i'm guilty of was expressing my concern about gay/bisexual players starting to shun and persecute straight players. It just happened, i was kicked from my guild, the leader informed me that from today the guild is strictly for gay/bisexual players and they do not want any straight player in. 

I request to have that "infraction" removed, because i was right to be concerned, as explained above. 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 4 (922 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@fiore39

The swtor.com forums are maned and handled separately over at Bioware.  There is nothing that can be done about any infractions or other players here by EA or any forum moderator.  All that I can recommend is to email communitysupport@swtor.com regarding any issues with the forums there, infractions or concerns you may have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (845 Views)

All Replies

@fiore39

I have gotten infractions myself on the swtor forums, and went meh took a deep breath and moved on as in the grand scheme of things it was insignificant.

As to what a guild leader does or does not do with his guild is up to them, can only recommend find a better guild or make a guild yourself and build it up.

Publicly discussing account moderation even forum moderation on the forums is also against the swtor terms and conditions and they can issue an infraction for it.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (899 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
No offense, but how can a moderator get "infractions" ? Aren't you supposed to be in charge with that sort of things?
By the way, i find the term "infraction" extremely inappropriate, no one should have the right to call me an "infractor" unless there was a legally constituted Court of Law and i was allowed to bring in a defender. It is stated in the laws of the US and my country.
Message 3 of 4 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@fiore39

The swtor.com forums are maned and handled separately over at Bioware.  There is nothing that can be done about any infractions or other players here by EA or any forum moderator.  All that I can recommend is to email communitysupport@swtor.com regarding any issues with the forums there, infractions or concerns you may have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (846 Views)