Betreff: Unable to do solo flashpoints

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to do solo flashpoints

★★★ Novice

Hey everyone

Wonder If anyone could help Iv'e currently got a problem with doing solo flash points. I'm currently on the Shadow of Reven expansion and I'm about to do one of the flashpoints. But I'm unable to this one as the solo one isn't available all I can see Is Veteran and Master Mode, On my smuggler class I was fine I was able to do the flashpoints in Solo but on my Jedi Knight class It won't let me. I'm not sure If this Is a bug or something on my end weird why this problem has occurred 

Message 1 of 6 (1,773 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

@XxukGarnessxX You're just one level below the minimum requirements for the solo flashpoint. Once you reach 57, the Solo option should be available for you.

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (2,061 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to do solo flashpoints

@XxukGarnessxX Moved in the correct section.

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 6 (1,751 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@XxukGarnessxX

Unfortunately, I can not come up with a solution.

If you are a subscriber, you can write a ticket in-game. If you're not a subscriber you can write an email to support @ swtor.com.

Message 3 of 6 (1,735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@RealymanLP 

Thanks for the response I'm not a subscriber so I'm gonna have to send an email. This Problem first occurred on the Shadow of Reven Prelude I looked at some forums wondering If anyone else has come across the problem. Someone said you could skip the prelude which Is what I did but this is the second flashpoint now and It's happened again. I tried resetting all flashpoint phases but that didn't work. Basically at this point in time I can't continue the story properly due to the fact that If get to another Flashpoint It's going to happen again. Frown 

Message 4 of 6 (1,710 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@XxukGarnessxX You're just one level below the minimum requirements for the solo flashpoint. Once you reach 57, the Solo option should be available for you.

Message 5 of 6 (2,062 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got It working in the end. You were correct about the minimum requirements. I wasn't the correct level that's why I wasn't able to access the flashpoint. Anyhow thanks for the help everyone Standard smile 

Message 6 of 6 (1,686 Views)