Re: The Old Republic - REVANRETURNS Code

by proxos666

Original Post

The Old Republic - REVANRETURNS Code

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I used the REVANRETURNS code to get Shadow Of Revan but it did not work and nothing shows up in my Code Redemption History.

Message 1 of 4 (971 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@GQStump8

I just checked my personal F2P account and both the Kakkran Daggerstar and SoR have been added. Yours should work now, too.

Message 2 of 4 (927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there any reason why, after redeeming the codes, especially REVANRETURNS, they don't appear in the Code Redemption history?

I saw my swoop bike so I know that's there, but I have a ways to go till level 51, so I really hope it stuck.

I have some codes in there from 2012, when I pre-ordered Rise of the Hutt Cartel, but Shadow of Revan does not appear in the Code Redemption history, or in my My Games / Games (Download) screen. It's been a day from when I redeemed both codes and still nothing.

Trying to redeem the code again gives me an error (The code has already been used.).

Message 3 of 4 (893 Views)

[ Edited ]

SOR doesn't appear unfortunately, best way to tell if you only had ROHTC is that you can now level to 60, SOR will be on the mission terminal in the ship after level 55 (51 is ROHTC)

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 4 (890 Views)