The Elephant in the Room

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

The Elephant in the Room

★★★ Guide

I think it's fairly obvious that players are not as happy with how well the game is recovering as they had hoped to be. However, I would like to say that I hope the team does in fact get the game back on track and I hope that some accountant doesn't pull the plug before that happens.

I want to play the game again and even more I want to enjoy it again. It's just not there yet. Hopefully future new changes will help get it there. At this point though, I kinda feel like Keith has the right idea but he's getting push back which is making it harder to turn back the clock on some unfortunate past decisions.

I hope that no one on the team is holding the game hostage until they get their personal vision done first and I hope that the team gets the resources it needs to carry on. A lot of players have left but I bet there are many like me just waiting for the right thing to change so they can come back.

Some of us are still rooting for you. Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (544 Views)

Re: The Elephant in the Room

Hero

@SerenityofLight

There was a new interview that was done recently with Keith.  Here is more info a thread going over it here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (399 Views)

Re: The Elephant in the Room

★ Guide

Have a look about Blizzard's now and than, we can see they are losing creation and zero innovation. But SWTOR can learn from them.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information-Discussion/My-add-on-and-changes/m-p/6678143#M506

Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)