Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Star Wars The Old Republic referral already

by Belgorad

Original Post

Star Wars The Old Republic referral already

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

"This referral already exists."

This i'm looking when trying to take a refferal link from the my guildmate, please help me, why this happened?

Message 1 of 2 (218 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Star Wars The Old Republic referral already

Hero

@ThisJustSkye 

The error occurs when you have already used a referral link before.  Either the same person or another person's referral link.

A free to play account can only use a referral link once.  For previous subscribers they can only use a referral link if it has been more than 90 days since the subscription ended.

So if you receiving that error, either you have used a referral link in the past but never subscribed or it has not been more than 90 days since your subscription ended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

My referral link, click here

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)
promo

In-game Events

Stay informed by regularly checking the Event Schedule and prepare for upcoming Rakghoul, Gree, Bounty Contract, and Double XP Events!

View more

Knights of the Eternal Throne

Find more in-depth information on changes to the game with Knights of the Eternal Throne and Game Update 5.0.

View more
promo

Friends of SWTOR Referral Program

Do you have friends who used to subscribe or have never played the game? Invite them and get rewarded!

View More