Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Should SWTOR be on EA Premier Access ?

by elitenz_youtube

Original Post

Should SWTOR be on EA Premier Access ?

★★★★ Novice

I would love to see SWTOR on this access it would bring more players to the game with a one stop shop for everything and this would include a sub but no monthly CC allowance.  Once and only if this comes out i'll be signing up for it.

Message 1 of 2 (277 Views)

Re: Should SWTOR be on EA Premier Access ?

Hero

@elitenz_youtube 

I would not expect it to become part of EA Premiier or the ability to not get monthly CC Allowance.  The CC allowance is a reason why many do subscribe to the game.  They would probably need to redo the launcher to use origin launcher which I do not see a high enough ROI to justify the amount of work needed.

While it's possible, I don't foresee it happening soon or anytime in the future.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

My referral link, click here

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (41 Views)
promo

In-game Events

Stay informed by regularly checking the Event Schedule and prepare for upcoming Rakghoul, Gree, Bounty Contract, and Double XP Events!

View more

Knights of the Eternal Throne

Find more in-depth information on changes to the game with Knights of the Eternal Throne and Game Update 5.0.

View more
promo

Friends of SWTOR Referral Program

Do you have friends who used to subscribe or have never played the game? Invite them and get rewarded!

View More