Re: Save SWTOR now !!!!

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Save SWTOR now !!!!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Dear SWTOR players, fans and newbies,

Remember this game.

Remember the only Star Wars MMORPG with such 3D textures and cool animations.

Remember the only MMORPG that lets you choose your story with real consequences.

Remember this game that might die very soon.

I, awindai, have been playing this awesome game since its very beginning.

This is a call for all of the players of SWTOR : make the game live on !

Send a message to all the Youtubers, Dailymotioners and other -ers that have the power to make a decent publicity for SWTOR. Tell them the game needs players. Tell them the game WON'T deceive them. Tell them everything you like about this game. Give them all the reasons they have to give this game players.

SWTOR mustn't die.

Bannière SWTOR.jpg

You can spread this message with the #SWTORMustntDie on social medias as Facebook, Twitter and Google+

Message 1 of 4 (613 Views)

Hero

Thumbs up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (495 Views)

★★ Novice

I want SWTOR to Live On. SWTOR forums are full of people that have been with the game since launch and beta. This company keeps taking staff and resources slowing SWTOR down to a crawl but the players stay on hoping for better days. This game already has its established customer base and others keep saying "They'll return as Content resumes and the Bugs (From Launch) are fixed. Its a guaranteed thing, just press "Start". Right now in the "Star Wars Resurgence" would be the best time. SWTOR, a game with story and substance not just flashing lights and loud explosions. 

Message 3 of 4 (486 Views)

★★★ Guide
It feels like the problem is that SWTOR is not making it's targets, so it getting resources pulled from it while pulling resources is part of why it's not hitting it's targets. It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

Right now, I feel people are being too hard on the devs. I don't get the impression that they have even half of what they need to give us what we want, but at the same time, I am feeling the apathy towards the game like many others. I feel like we're all stuck in a corner now.

This is a problem. I'm not getting what I need out of the game because the devs don't have the resources to make enough of what I like on a timely basis. However, I do want this game to succeed, so I purchased the Origin Eternal Empire Pack for support. Now it looks like I'm ok with what's happening when I just don't want the game to die.

On the one hand, I really hate to be a player that the bean counters can assume will come back, but on the other hand I hate to feed the metrics that say pull the plug, not paying money to play the game. I've grown tired of doing this "try to support the game without supporting actions you don't like" dance with EA. I've run into that feeling in too many of their games.

I'm pretty sure that I will not be purchasing new games from EA whether I bother to keep supporting SWTOR or not. I'm tired of getting treated like this as a customer.

Hopefully they continue to support SWTOR. I can't see me giving them too much more money on expansion packs for the sims 3.
Message 4 of 4 (471 Views)