Re: SWtOR Deluxe Pack not avalaible

by D4RKH4R

Original Post

Accepted Solution

SWtOR Deluxe Pack not avalaible

★★ Novice

Hello. Writting it here since I cannot reach costumer service yet (Will try again tomorrow when they're available). I cannot buy the Deluxe Pack from the Origin Stor. Already added funds to the account, and it has been longer than a year since I bought this pack for the first time (It states in the store you can buy it once every six months). But whenever I try to buy it, I get this message: 

You already own a higher edition of this game
Great news - no need to buy this edition. Just head to your game library to start playing.

I indeed do have the need of buying it (I don't have the funds to a permanent subscription), and I though Origin would be a better way to buy than recurring to external sites or amazon. 

Hope I can get some answer her on how to buy the game (maybe a link to the store page?).

Thanks and good night.

Message 1 of 4 (1,369 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@D4RKH4R The monthly cartel coins are included and it counts at sub in-game. I bought this offer before I switched to recurring but I cannot remember if it was 500 or 525 coins. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,330 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

@D4RKH4R The Origin store checkout might be wrong (maybe the description with the 6 months is wrong) . 

If you purchased this in the past and you got the mount already you can also get 60 days as fixed game time on swtor.com (https://account.swtor.com/user/subscription). This is not a recurring subscription and will cancel automatically after the 60 days are over. 

Message 2 of 4 (1,361 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@Tonfu To be honest, I don't care much about the mount, and altough the CC are a nice addon, I could live without them. Still, I'd like to know if the 60 days "one time purchase" counts as subcription time for the benefits of it (mostly the upcoming companion and the monthly 550 CCs complementary to subs). Do you know if that applies?
Message 3 of 4 (1,353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@D4RKH4R The monthly cartel coins are included and it counts at sub in-game. I bought this offer before I switched to recurring but I cannot remember if it was 500 or 525 coins. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,331 Views)