SWTOR Level booster

by EmireEffect

Original Post

SWTOR Level booster

★★ Newbie

I was wondering if I deleted the character that I used the free level booster on, will I get the level booster back? I saw that the older topics said if you haven't done a thing on it you could submit a ticket for it and you could. I wanted to confirm that before I do that. 

Message 1 of 3 (832 Views)

Re: SWTOR Level booster

Hero

@EmireEffect 

If you really did nothing with that Character the boost should automatic be returned.

If that don't happen you can ask Customer support and they should re add that boost.

When you try deleting an boosted Character you should get an Warning Window stating what will happen with that boost

and that comes from the same information CS will look at deciding if you get the boost back.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 3 (795 Views)

Re: SWTOR Level booster

EA SWTOR Team

@EmireEffect 

If you didn't do anything with the character (that includes validating any sort of codex entry, crafting or progressing in a quest), when you press on DELETE, there'll be a message in green telling you that you'll get it back automatically. If the message isn't telling you this, CS won't give you the boost back. At best they'd restore the character.

Since you would need to confirm the deletion anyway, nothing prevents you from testing this by clicking on delete and checking what the text says in the confirmation window though! 

Message 3 of 3 (784 Views)