Returning player unanswered question

by Darktechno-MCFC

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Returning player unanswered question

★★★ Novice

Hi guys.. i played 2-3 years a while ago... prob late 2015 was my last play... moved house, pc issues... time moved on...

i fancied returning.. despite all the worrying familiar forum messages of woe with installs/accounts.. and some about the game.. but it is a monster game & deserves another try..

but before re-installing/upgrading then re-subbing...

Will i have all previous char's without any saved data on my pc available?

i have scoured the q&a's but cant find anything about if data is stored at boiware/ea or my personal pc data is req'd...

if i have nothing except a known log-in, have i lost everything?

my 7 or 8 jedi's & 1 or 2 sith's.. most were level 60..

Its confused even more due to server merges again...

lol.. i have a screenshot of my guild info window showing my chars together... but thats about it..

my data files are no longer on pc.. i did use the uninstall a year after I'd stopped playing.. but it didnt work properly... 

i only have backup of an older char pref saves.. and 2 maybe 3 chars are missing cos its a year earlier...

My account is the same original and i can see all my previous payments... but do EA / Bioware save player character profiles ?

Thanks for any decent replies Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (894 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Returning player unanswered question

Hero

@Darktechno-MCFC

All character data is stored on the game severs so your data won't be lost.  As long as you log into the same account you user before your character and everything you have will be there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,182 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Darktechno-MCFC

All character data is stored on the game severs so your data won't be lost.  As long as you log into the same account you user before your character and everything you have will be there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (1,183 Views)

★★★ Novice
Awesome, thanks for speedy response...
Message 3 of 4 (884 Views)

Hero

@Darktechno-MCFC

Your welcome.  Happy gaming

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (871 Views)