Returning Player

by GnomieBologna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Returning Player

★★★ Novice

Hello all!

As the title says, I'm returning after not having played since release. I leveled a BH up to 50 and dabbled in the raid a bit, but stopped shortly after.

Just hopping into the game, I can tell there is A LOT to catch up on. Would it be in my best interest to reroll and start from scratch so I can understand whats going on with the story? Is picking up where I left off an option? Looking forward to jumping back into this and exploring what I've missed out on.

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (586 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Returning Player

Hero

@GnomieBologna 

I would take my time getting all Class Story's and then going over to all the Expansion stuff, starting with Makeb from there on with two Classes that you like (one for each Fraction).

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (576 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@GnomieBologna 

I would take my time getting all Class Story's and then going over to all the Expansion stuff, starting with Makeb from there on with two Classes that you like (one for each Fraction).

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 4 (577 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ahrngrim Thanks! I only have the BH story unlocked, so I definitely have some work ahead of me. Appreciate the feedback!
Message 3 of 4 (566 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GnomieBologna The first 3 chapters of the class stories have not changed. You can complete the other 7 class stories as free-to-play (and get the Legendary title) if you want. If you're paying for a subscription it makes sense to play the expansion.

Things to do when returning:
1. Join a guild
2. Buy the mount-while-moving legacy perk
3. Buy strongholds
4. Unlock rooms in your strongholds
5. Make sure your mount offers excellent or exceptional protection against being knocked off.
6. Consider getting Speeder Piloting IV and V eventually
7. Don't worry about gear until you reach level 70 because most content is bolstered or down-bolstered.
Message 4 of 4 (535 Views)