Re: Problem!

by Belgorad

Original Post

Problem!

★★ Novice

Hello!
I'm interested in SW: TOR
I was charged a subscription fee from a card I deleted a long time ago !
How can I get a refund?

Message 1 of 4 (590 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@nekossss

For any refund requests you will need to call Customer Service to request a refund.  You can find their information here.

To prevent any future charges, log into your account at swtor.com, go to the subscription page on the left menu, click on change payment method about halfway down the page in the middle and then delete any saved credit cards.  Also ensure that you cancel any active subscriptions from this page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

Can I write to support? I can only speak Russian, so telephone communication will cause problems

Message 3 of 4 (568 Views)

Hero

@nekossss

Unfortunately billing issues are only handled via phone for account security.  If your from Russia you can try calling 8442030141826*.  I do not know if they have translators but you can try to call and see.  If not then the only thing I can suggest would be if you have a friend or family member who can call with you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (560 Views)