Re: Personnel and Furniture Arrangements

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Personnel and Furniture Arrangements

★★★ Guide

It would be nice if we could get some current and newer arrangements split into two variants: with and without personnel. 

For instance, adding a variant of the Throne of Enlightenment that comes with a royal NPC sitting on the throne and subjects at the feet of the throne would be nice. Or a Hutt Lounger that has Hutt on it with dancers dancing around it.

For a decoration we don't already have, it would be nice to have a few kinds of reception desks with different species and genders of receptionist behind it.

More personnel arrangements in general would be good such as a band or cantina patrons, but I would also like to see arrangements that have both furniture and personnel.

Message 1 of 10 (1,188 Views)

★ Guide
Let me even propose an arrangement for this excellent idea :

Furniture that can be USED by personnalité. For exemple, you place a vehicle, and the decoration itself hasard à spot for a decoration NPC.

Or you can place the thrones, and by clicking on it while in edition mode, you can place an NPC on it :D

You're Idea is excellent anyways ^^
Message 2 of 10 (1,173 Views)

★★★ Guide

If they added the Personnel as a click interaction you wouldn't need to enter edit mode either. That would allow the decoration to switch between being empty and having the personnel. I like that idea.

It's also a good excuse for the developers to release some decorations again by adding in a variant of the decorations with the click interaction to display the NPCs.

Message 3 of 10 (1,166 Views)

★ Guide

And while doing this, maybe they could improve the personnel by giving them emotes to repeat endlessly, or positions to be in, and that would also work for the pets :D

Message 4 of 10 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Guide

Giving all personnel an active and an idle animation would be nice.

Message 5 of 10 (1,150 Views)

★ Guide

Ikr ? But not only one : a lot ! 

a few idle animations ideas :

-With crossed arms

-attention

-waiting (Ashara Zavros' position)

A few active animations now :

-Talking

-Laughing

-Thinking

There could even be cartel animations, like :

-Meditation (dark and bright side)

-Possessed by the dark side

-playing with a slot machine

What do you think ?

Message 6 of 10 (1,144 Views)

★★★ Guide

A lot of animations would be nice but there are two problems with that.

One problem is that it would take too much time to put all of that together in one decoration. The other problem is rarity. Generally, the more time is put into crafting the item the rarer it is.  A decoration with 5 or more animations is likely to be platinum rarity and that would me most people would not be able to get it anyway.

It's better to only have a few animations so that the decoration is more easily available.

Message 7 of 10 (1,130 Views)

★ Guide

Actually this is not really what I meant, I only meant this to be for staff decorations, since they're all humanoid ^^

There wouldn't be a few animations per decoration, but the animations would be obtainable by the player, and he would be allowed to chose wich animation the staff decoration shall execute Standard smile And there would be one basic animation, a few looted ones, and alot of cartel ones since this system would be epic and would deserve a good profit for the devs who woud do it x)

Message 8 of 10 (1,127 Views)

★★★ Guide

Oh I think I understand what you mean, nevertheless, it would still have to be one decoration with many animations. The way a decoration like this would need to be made is to have all possible animations put into it. Then they can give a player ways to unlock the animations they have not obtained yet.

They can't make a personnel decoration that can obtain new animations without having those animations already built into it.

Message 9 of 10 (1,121 Views)

★ Guide

Wich means my idea is impossible. Ok, forget it then ^^

Message 10 of 10 (1,094 Views)