Re: Paxton Rall Companion

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Paxton Rall Companion

★★★ Guide

Hi! I have a question about new SWTOR giveaway. Can I have premium (sub) status only on Friday, 14th and get Paxton as companion?Thinking

Message 1 of 5 (867 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@Aganovya

As per the article here:

To fight alongside Paxton, you must have Premium player (Subscriber) status on Friday, December 14, 2018 @ 11:59PM PST / Saturday, December 15, 2018 @ 7:59AM GMT.

Therefore you must subscribe no later then that exact date / time.  I've seen depending on what is going on that subscribing can take up to 72 hours to process and if a lot of people wait till the last minute to subscribe there could be delays in processing.

So to avoid missing out, I would not wait and subscribe ASAP as to not miss out as normally they do not make exceptions for promotions that are missed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (843 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Paxton Rall Companion

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Aganovya

I do not think it's that easy.

However, you can try to click on a friend link to get 7 days subscription.

But no guarantee that it also qualifies you for the Companion.

Message 2 of 5 (854 Views)

Hero

@Aganovya

As per the article here:

To fight alongside Paxton, you must have Premium player (Subscriber) status on Friday, December 14, 2018 @ 11:59PM PST / Saturday, December 15, 2018 @ 7:59AM GMT.

Therefore you must subscribe no later then that exact date / time.  I've seen depending on what is going on that subscribing can take up to 72 hours to process and if a lot of people wait till the last minute to subscribe there could be delays in processing.

So to avoid missing out, I would not wait and subscribe ASAP as to not miss out as normally they do not make exceptions for promotions that are missed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 3 of 5 (844 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Belgorad, @RealymanLP

Thx for advices. 😉 I will use my referral to get 7 days of free subsciption. I hope that I get Paxton.

Message 4 of 5 (824 Views)

Hero

@Aganovya

A 7 day referral does not count as a subscription and will not grant you the companion for the promotion.  You will need to actually purchase a subscription.  Either a 60 day time card from the official website or somewhere like swtor.com or a monthly subscription for at least 1 month.  Once you get the companion delivered to you, you can cancel the subscription if you wish, but you must actually subscribe since the referrals do not count.

– Yoda

Message 5 of 5 (817 Views)