Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Paxton Rall Companion

by Aganovya

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Paxton Rall Companion

★ Guide

Hi! I have a question about new SWTOR giveaway. Can I have premium (sub) status only on Friday, 14th and get Paxton as companion?Thinking

Message 1 of 5 (449 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Paxton Rall Companion

Hero

@Aganovya

As per the article here:

To fight alongside Paxton, you must have Premium player (Subscriber) status on Friday, December 14, 2018 @ 11:59PM PST / Saturday, December 15, 2018 @ 7:59AM GMT.

Therefore you must subscribe no later then that exact date / time.  I've seen depending on what is going on that subscribing can take up to 72 hours to process and if a lot of people wait till the last minute to subscribe there could be delays in processing.

So to avoid missing out, I would not wait and subscribe ASAP as to not miss out as normally they do not make exceptions for promotions that are missed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

My referral link, click here

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (425 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Paxton Rall Companion

Champion

Hey @Aganovya

I do not think it's that easy.

However, you can try to click on a friend link to get 7 days subscription.

But no guarantee that it also qualifies you for the Companion.

Viele Grüße / Many Greetings
-RealymanLP

Der Beitrag hat dir geholfen? Dann gebe doch etwas XP dafür und akzeptiere den Beitrag als Lösung!
The post helped you? Then give it some XP for it and accept the post as solution!

Ich bin AHQ Champion und arbeite nicht bei EA.
I'm AHQ Champion and I do not work for EA.
Message 2 of 5 (436 Views)

Hero

@Aganovya

As per the article here:

To fight alongside Paxton, you must have Premium player (Subscriber) status on Friday, December 14, 2018 @ 11:59PM PST / Saturday, December 15, 2018 @ 7:59AM GMT.

Therefore you must subscribe no later then that exact date / time.  I've seen depending on what is going on that subscribing can take up to 72 hours to process and if a lot of people wait till the last minute to subscribe there could be delays in processing.

So to avoid missing out, I would not wait and subscribe ASAP as to not miss out as normally they do not make exceptions for promotions that are missed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 3 of 5 (426 Views)

★ Guide

@Belgorad, @RealymanLP

Thx for advices. 😉 I will use my referral to get 7 days of free subsciption. I hope that I get Paxton.

Message 4 of 5 (406 Views)

Hero

@Aganovya

A 7 day referral does not count as a subscription and will not grant you the companion for the promotion.  You will need to actually purchase a subscription.  Either a 60 day time card from the official website or somewhere like swtor.com or a monthly subscription for at least 1 month.  Once you get the companion delivered to you, you can cancel the subscription if you wish, but you must actually subscribe since the referrals do not count.

– Yoda

Message 5 of 5 (399 Views)
promo

In-game Events

Stay informed by regularly checking the Event Schedule and prepare for upcoming Rakghoul, Gree, Bounty Contract, and Double XP Events!

View more

Knights of the Eternal Throne

Find more in-depth information on changes to the game with Knights of the Eternal Throne and Game Update 5.0.

View more
promo

Friends of SWTOR Referral Program

Do you have friends who used to subscribe or have never played the game? Invite them and get rewarded!

View More