Re: Nadia Grell - Regret

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nadia Grell - Regret

★ Novice

Ok, so my character is a jedi consular and I was trying to help my companion Nadia Grell.  So far, her father was murdered and I convinced her not to take the murderer's life for revenge.  But, I came to a part where I was trying to tell her that she chose the right path.  I told her that she chose wisely, but what I regret is that I didn't tell her that she's not a disgrace/disappointment.  If I could, I would go back and tell her that she's not a disgrace/disappointment.  I did report this in a ticket in-game, but I was hoping that I could get some advice/help on here too.

Message 1 of 2 (584 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@knight_medek

Are you wanting to know if the quest / conversation can be reset?  If so then no it cannot without creating a new character and starting over.  The only thing I can recommend is going forward if you don't like a response is if you press Esc before the conversation is done, you can exit out and start over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (731 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@knight_medek

Are you wanting to know if the quest / conversation can be reset?  If so then no it cannot without creating a new character and starting over.  The only thing I can recommend is going forward if you don't like a response is if you press Esc before the conversation is done, you can exit out and start over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (732 Views)