Re: Missing schematics

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing schematics

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I've got a big problem with the swtor underworld trading : schematics ranked 9 and 10 are missing from the game. I have sent my 50 leveled companions  so many times to retrieve them without any success. I know that am not so unlucky and so  there is a bug involved. How can I fix it ?

Message 1 of 7 (1,166 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Acracanthus

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game is not going to fix this issue.  This is not an installation issue as content like items come from the game servers themselves.

With that said many schematics were removed all together or moved into other areas.  For example some drop from command crates for example.  Some were archived which means I'd you didn't have it learned already before it's no longer available to obtain.

You can try checking the GTN to see if any are being sold there.  Another option would be to keep opening command crates to see what drops.

Other then that if you cannot find it on the GTN or via the command crates it may be one that was removed from the game during the 4.0 revamp.  Some were added back in 5.0 but not all of them.

Some missions may reward schematics but from what I've seen it's much more rare.

The only thing I can suggest would be if your a subscriber is to create a post in the suggestion box in the forums for any specific schematics you'd like to see them add back or where if any other players know where to find them as you'll probably get more responses on the swtor.com forums.

If your not a subscriber but have a friend or guild mate who is they can post for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (1,334 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

@Acracanthus

Are you referring to the Mission Discovery items, or just Grade 10 Underworld Trading missions? They're both definitely in the game. How are you going about trying to aquire them?

Message 2 of 7 (1,113 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was mentioning the orange items that drop from underworld trading missions. You can normally obtain them by chance after sending your companion on a mission, but mine Always come back without any schematics. That's why I've decided to reinstall the game and that kind of distresssing...

Message 3 of 7 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Novice
Damnit...I reinstalled the game and the bug still occur. The only things I got for instance are gloves schematics rank 7 and not the rest of the armor. Can you fix this bug please because it get me frustrated and I am not quite enjoying this game...
Message 4 of 7 (1,056 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Acracanthus

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game is not going to fix this issue.  This is not an installation issue as content like items come from the game servers themselves.

With that said many schematics were removed all together or moved into other areas.  For example some drop from command crates for example.  Some were archived which means I'd you didn't have it learned already before it's no longer available to obtain.

You can try checking the GTN to see if any are being sold there.  Another option would be to keep opening command crates to see what drops.

Other then that if you cannot find it on the GTN or via the command crates it may be one that was removed from the game during the 4.0 revamp.  Some were added back in 5.0 but not all of them.

Some missions may reward schematics but from what I've seen it's much more rare.

The only thing I can suggest would be if your a subscriber is to create a post in the suggestion box in the forums for any specific schematics you'd like to see them add back or where if any other players know where to find them as you'll probably get more responses on the swtor.com forums.

If your not a subscriber but have a friend or guild mate who is they can post for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 5 of 7 (1,335 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

There have been a lot of changes to crafting since the game launched, but most if not all of the schematics that used to drop still do.

For Grade 1 - 6 UT missions, you still get schematics on a critical success (all the original schematics).

Grade 7 drops a few, but not a wide variety.

Grade 8 I'm not so sure of, but I think may not drop schematics, but if they do, it's a small variety.

Grade 9 - 10 don't drop schematics at all so far as I know.

Note that the above also holds for Investigation and the schematics it can drop, that is, the original schems still drop, from when 50 was max level (grade 1-6).

Always try to run only Rich grade missions, and use Companions with a reasonably high Influence score, say 20+.

One thing worth noting though, the Devs did add some Speeder schematics for Cyber to craft, and I think they can drop from a variety of grades of mission skill, eg possibly all of the Mission skills at the higher to top grades (7-10). They are pretty worthless though, and can be picked up oj the GTN for peanuts.

Hope that helped some.

Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (1,004 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just to add, Glove Schems are the only ones that Bio added for Grade 7, so it's not a 'bug' as such.

For some reason they never added the rest of the outfits >.<

Message 7 of 7 (987 Views)