Re: Masters Datacron

by JamieK81

Original Post

Masters Datacron

★★★ Newbie

Masters Datacron- why is it that when i'm in a "safe or rest" area my character shows lvl 70 damage and so forth, but when i'm out and about it only shows low lvl amounts (damage 237-266) ext.? 

Message 1 of 3 (485 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@Vinic_Ki67 I am not sure I understand what you are asking. Do you mind elaborating it or show me some pictures of what you see in-game?

~Kat

Message 2 of 3 (464 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Vinic_Ki67 wrote:

Masters Datacron- why is it that when i'm in a "safe or rest" area my character shows lvl 70 damage and so forth, but when i'm out and about it only shows low lvl amounts (damage 237-266) ext.? 

That is likely the level scaling, each planet has a max level now, so if you are level 70 and go to say Coruscant or Dromand Kaas, you will scale down to level 18, you will still have your abilities, they will just do level 18 damage numbers, your alacrity, crit chance are unaffected by this, just your health, armor, dps and your healing is affected by this level scaling, its their way to avoid over leveling worlds, it means you can be level 70 and still feel threatened by the content on a world like Alderaan and stuff like that.

Message 3 of 3 (357 Views)