Master's Datacron as a non-subscriber

by BlitzGoose

Original Post

Master's Datacron as a non-subscriber

★ Novice

I have a preferred account but only have access to the base game and Rise of the Hutt Cartel, if I buy the Master's Datacron and the artifact item authorization what will happen if I use it? Does it just not work? Does it give me access to everything a level 70 does? Does it boost me to max level of Hutt Cartel? Please help, thanks many in advance!

Message 1 of 2 (552 Views)

Re: Master's Datacron as a non-subscriber

Hero

@BlitzGoose 

If you purchase and use a Master's Datacron you will get a level 70 character, however that character will not have access to any content above level 50.  Therefore areas like Shadow of Revan, Ziost, Knights of the Fallen Empire, etc will not be accessible.

It would be recommended to instead get a sub even for a month to unlock all current content though level 70.  Even if you cancel your sub after a month, you can level as many characters as you want to level 70 and play through all current content.

The only thing you will lose is the ability to earn Command experience and the other restrictions of a Preferred player.  If you purchase an artifact authorization, that will remain after your sub expires.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (520 Views)