Make More Items Available Without Credits

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Make More Items Available Without Credits

★★★ Guide

I feel that making items like decorations, armor, weapons and so forth available in game through means other than purchasing them for credits would help the game's economy. I believe It will negate some of the scarcity and provide some competition for GTN prices. 

Right now the GTN seems to have created a vicious cycle of needing credits to buy things and then players grind for credits, make the inflation worse, and end up putting things more out of reach.

At least until the server populations pick back up and player purchases from the cartel market start to pick up, I think it would be helpful to introduce more items into missions, vendors, an event, increased lootbox/mob drops or any way that will let players acquire what they are after without feeling they have to grind credits, or worse buy them from a credit seller.

I have no problem with this being a temporary measure, but part of the draw of the game is what you can get in it. It's at the point now where even old cartel packs are hard to find despite dedicated resellers tending to stock up. I really think it would help greatly if the team bolstered item availability until players could pick up the slack again.

Message 1 of 4 (919 Views)

Re: Make More Items Available Without Credits

Hero

@SerenityofLight

I apologize for the delay in a response.  I would also recommend posting this in the official Suggestion forums found here for the best visibility and to add more discussion to your suggestion for other players to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (806 Views)

★ Guide

They might listen? have time to do so? If not, get more people !

Message 3 of 4 (781 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks both of you, I've posted it here on the main forums as well.

Message 4 of 4 (760 Views)