KOTFE for Free-To-Play Players?

by Aganovya

Original Post

Accepted Solution

KOTFE for Free-To-Play Players?

★★★ Guide

Hi! My friend has just finished Ziost storyline. He is Free-to-Play Player and now he can start first chapter of KOTFE. How is it possible? I know that Bioware and EA have given an access for Free-to-Play Players to play RotHC and SoR, and KOTFE is still only for subs. So is it a bug or what? 😞

Message 1 of 3 (962 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: KOTFE for Free-To-Play Players?

Hero

@Aganovya 

The first Chapter was given free as an initiative and it seems a lot accounts still get it.
but i would strongly recommend against starting it. If you have access up to Chapter 9+ there wouldn't be much of an problem but after Chapter one you can't assess a lot of the Game, most of your Companions for example.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (931 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@Aganovya 

The first Chapter was given free as an initiative and it seems a lot accounts still get it.
but i would strongly recommend against starting it. If you have access up to Chapter 9+ there wouldn't be much of an problem but after Chapter one you can't assess a lot of the Game, most of your Companions for example.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 3 (932 Views)

★★★ Guide

I know that, but this is the case of my friend. I have an access to all expansions, except Onslaught. But I asked about it beacuse it was weird for me that he has an access to KOTFE, despite the fact he is Free-to-Play. Thank you for your help!

Message 3 of 3 (921 Views)