Re: KOTET SCORPIO Bug

by FracturedWard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

KOTET SCORPIO Bug

★★ Novice

While playing through the KOTFE missions, there's a bug where SCORPIO isn't added as a companion to the playable character. As a result, when reaching Chapter 3 of KOTET, aka Dark Reunions, the mission becomes unplayable as one of the objectives is to speak with SCORPIO after the initial ambush. Is it possible for Customer Support to add SCORPIO as a companion to my character to resolve this this issue and allow me to continue playing through the KOTET storyline? Otherwise, it becomes completely broken and unprogressable.

Message 1 of 4 (698 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@FracturedWard

Ah ok just wanted to make sure.  I would email support@swtor.com and make sure you include the character name, server, description of the issue and request that Scorpio be added to your contacts list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (849 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@FracturedWard

Do you have any other chapters in your mission log as well?  Normally weird things like this happen if you have multiple chapters from either KotFE or KotET in your log at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 4 (685 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Nope, none at all. AFAIK, this has been an issue for a number of people for quite a long time. The problem is cos in Chapter 8 when SCORPIO is supposed to join you, she isn't added as a companion to your contacts list.

Message 3 of 4 (679 Views)

Hero

@FracturedWard

Ah ok just wanted to make sure.  I would email support@swtor.com and make sure you include the character name, server, description of the issue and request that Scorpio be added to your contacts list.

– Yoda

Message 4 of 4 (850 Views)