Re: Its really possible play this game as a preferred?

by RealymanLP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Its really possible play this game as a preferred?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I already saw a lot of posts on forum talking about this, but i still have some questions.

1 - Use the refer-a-friend system as preferred give you 7 days of free subscriber stats right? But i can use this code again or is only one use? And i have some restriction while in this free subscriber time?
2 - This game have A LOT of loot boxes or is only a few ones that don't break the game directly (like giving gear only trough loot boxes)?
3 - The 350k credit cap is something REALLY bad or is something that don't allow you buy cosmetics or unlocks for account? Like, with 350k credit i still can buy some nice gear?
4 - If i can't take the endgame gear, i can do at least the heroic quests?
5 - The species is something important or is more cosmetic than stats/skills?
6 - Its hard to get 200 milion credits? Its the price of the artifact authorization in GTN.
7- Its possible sell/buy armors with set bonus in GTN?

Since, thanks for everyone who answered this post.

Message 1 of 4 (794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@GuepardoHipp 

First of a few things are about to Change

Lets try to answer this:

1. It can be reused 90 Days after the Subscription runs out, but can be wonky.
   on restrictions you don't get the extra access to Content you gain with a paid subscription.

2. It has tons of loot Boxes but not in an pay to win style.
    There are now InGame Loot that you don't get as preferred player, I#m not sure how exactly that will be after GU 6.0 Launches in September

3. This is about to Change, if it is bad depends on what you want to do, a lot of the Cosmetic stuff is really expensive in comparison,
   for cosmetic gear 350k are not really much, for the Gear with Stats on that is mostly earned trough gameplay.
   there is a lot of Gear, Decorations, pets and mounts that can be gotten trough playing the Game.

4. Heroics are good to do with level appropriate gear, an higher affection with the Companion is more important most of the time.

5. Species is completely cosmetic, but you can open up every species trough Levelling an Character of said species, not sure what the exeat requirements are lvl 50 or the Class Mission.

6. it is work but doable, you have to look for an option that suits you, heroics and selling mats on the GTN are a good start.

7. I'm not sure if so probably only the crafted ones.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (746 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@GuepardoHipp 

First of a few things are about to Change

Lets try to answer this:

1. It can be reused 90 Days after the Subscription runs out, but can be wonky.
   on restrictions you don't get the extra access to Content you gain with a paid subscription.

2. It has tons of loot Boxes but not in an pay to win style.
    There are now InGame Loot that you don't get as preferred player, I#m not sure how exactly that will be after GU 6.0 Launches in September

3. This is about to Change, if it is bad depends on what you want to do, a lot of the Cosmetic stuff is really expensive in comparison,
   for cosmetic gear 350k are not really much, for the Gear with Stats on that is mostly earned trough gameplay.
   there is a lot of Gear, Decorations, pets and mounts that can be gotten trough playing the Game.

4. Heroics are good to do with level appropriate gear, an higher affection with the Companion is more important most of the time.

5. Species is completely cosmetic, but you can open up every species trough Levelling an Character of said species, not sure what the exeat requirements are lvl 50 or the Class Mission.

6. it is work but doable, you have to look for an option that suits you, heroics and selling mats on the GTN are a good start.

7. I'm not sure if so probably only the crafted ones.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 4 (747 Views)

★★ Novice

I can reuse the referral link each three months or is only once after the subscription ends?

Message 3 of 4 (735 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @GuepardoHipp 

Yes, you can reuse a referral link each 3 months if you are preferred.

Message 4 of 4 (730 Views)