Betreff: In Game Mail

by Aganovya

Original Post

Accepted Solution

In Game Mail

★★★ Guide

Hi! I have got a question about in-game email. I sold some items on GTN on huge prices and I can't check e-mail now, because my computer is broken. 

And my question is: Will these e-mails can be deleted after some time, because I'm afraid of it!

Message 1 of 11 (1,983 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
EA SWTOR Team

Hi @Aganovya ,

Send an email to support@swtor.com and explain the issue, ask them if they can claim your mails for you. Let them know which characters need it and they should be able to help.

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (1,918 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Aganovya

In-game messages are automatically deleted after about 30 days.

Message 2 of 11 (1,977 Views)

★★★ Guide

@RealymanLP

Thx for answer, but I'm not happy, because I can't get to the game, because my computer is broken and I'm afraid these e-mails will be deleted 😢

Message 3 of 11 (1,970 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Aganovya

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you maybe have a 2nd PC or friend / acquaintance where you can log in to pick up your mails?

Message 4 of 11 (1,954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@RealymanLP

The problem is I haven't got 2nd PC and I haven't got friend with SWTOR account, so I don't know what can I do. I'm do sad because I can lose expensive item or huge amount of credits.Frown

Message 5 of 11 (1,946 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Aganovya

Your friend does not need to have a SWTOR account. He only needs to have the client on the PC. You can download it here.

Unfortunately, I have no other way to get to your mails in the game.
I'm sorry.

Message 6 of 11 (1,940 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

@RealymanLP

I think my friends won't want to download the game client, so I have to find other way to get to the game, maybe on other player's client, thx for help, by the way.

Message 7 of 11 (1,936 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA SWTOR Team

Hi @Aganovya ,

Send an email to support@swtor.com and explain the issue, ask them if they can claim your mails for you. Let them know which characters need it and they should be able to help.

Message 8 of 11 (1,919 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Chimere

Thx for advice, but I don't have an issue. My computer is broken, so I can't log in to game to claim the mails. That's my problem. Do you think the support can help me in this problem too ? Thinking

Message 9 of 11 (1,905 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@Aganovya yes, they can. As my colleague wrote you can ask them to claim the mail for you so it wont get deleted automatically. 

~Kat

Message 10 of 11 (1,896 Views)