Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

In Game Mail

by Aganovya

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

In Game Mail

★ Guide

Hi! I have got a question about in-game email. I sold some items on GTN on huge prices and I can't check e-mail now, because my computer is broken. 

And my question is: Will these e-mails can be deleted after some time, because I'm afraid of it!

Message 1 of 11 (1,747 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: In Game Mail

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Aganovya ,

Send an email to support@swtor.com and explain the issue, ask them if they can claim your mails for you. Let them know which characters need it and they should be able to help.

View in thread

Message 8 of 11 (1,682 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Hey @Aganovya

In-game messages are automatically deleted after about 30 days.

Viele Grüße / Many Greetings
-RealymanLP

Der Beitrag hat dir geholfen? Dann gebe doch etwas XP dafür und akzeptiere den Beitrag als Lösung!
The post helped you? Then give it some XP for it and accept the post as solution!

Ich bin AHQ Champion und arbeite nicht bei EA.
I'm AHQ Champion and I do not work for EA.
Message 2 of 11 (1,741 Views)

★ Guide

@RealymanLP

Thx for answer, but I'm not happy, because I can't get to the game, because my computer is broken and I'm afraid these e-mails will be deleted 😢

Message 3 of 11 (1,734 Views)

Champion

Hey @Aganovya

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you maybe have a 2nd PC or friend / acquaintance where you can log in to pick up your mails?

-RealymanLP

Der Beitrag hat dir geholfen? Dann gebe doch etwas XP dafür und akzeptiere den Beitrag als Lösung!
The post helped you? Then give it some XP for it and accept the post as solution!

Message 4 of 11 (1,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@RealymanLP

The problem is I haven't got 2nd PC and I haven't got friend with SWTOR account, so I don't know what can I do. I'm do sad because I can lose expensive item or huge amount of credits.Frown

Message 5 of 11 (1,710 Views)

Champion

Hey @Aganovya

Your friend does not need to have a SWTOR account. He only needs to have the client on the PC. You can download it here.

Unfortunately, I have no other way to get to your mails in the game.
I'm sorry.

-RealymanLP

Message 6 of 11 (1,704 Views)

★ Guide

@RealymanLP

I think my friends won't want to download the game client, so I have to find other way to get to the game, maybe on other player's client, thx for help, by the way.

Message 7 of 11 (1,700 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Aganovya ,

Send an email to support@swtor.com and explain the issue, ask them if they can claim your mails for you. Let them know which characters need it and they should be able to help.

Message 8 of 11 (1,683 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Chimere

Thx for advice, but I don't have an issue. My computer is broken, so I can't log in to game to claim the mails. That's my problem. Do you think the support can help me in this problem too ? Thinking

Message 9 of 11 (1,669 Views)

Community Manager

@Aganovya yes, they can. As my colleague wrote you can ask them to claim the mail for you so it wont get deleted automatically. 

~Kat

Message 10 of 11 (1,660 Views)
promo

In-game Events

Stay informed by regularly checking the Event Schedule and prepare for upcoming Rakghoul, Gree, Bounty Contract, and Double XP Events!

View more

Knights of the Eternal Throne

Find more in-depth information on changes to the game with Knights of the Eternal Throne and Game Update 5.0.

View more
promo

Friends of SWTOR Referral Program

Do you have friends who used to subscribe or have never played the game? Invite them and get rewarded!

View More