Re: I want to unlink and erase SW:TOR account

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I want to unlink and erase SW:TOR account

★★★★ Novice

Dear EA,

First of all, I never played star wars old republic game, but someone made it and linked it to my EA Origin Account.

then he changed the email accounts and information on SWTOR account, so my Origin account got compromised.

now my Origin account is back to me that EA advisor helped me very well, but I need to erase my SWTOR account because the hacker will use and change my account information again!

But I cannot found how I can erase SWTOR account. i don't play starwars games.. this is serious security problem. help me.

Message 1 of 5 (1,579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: I want to unlink and erase SW:TOR account

★★ Guide

You can contact the SWTOR support get your swtor account banned or deactivated. Then nobody can log in before the account is unbanned again. 

For account issues you normally have to call them. You can find the details how to contact them here.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,633 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@el_jaynado

If the accounts are linked changing the password for your origin will also change it for your swtor account so the person who was in your Star Wars account will no longer have access.  I would also recommend running both a virus scan and a malware scan on your computer just in case.

In regards to deleting your star wars account, unfortunately there is no way to just delete the Star Wars account without also deleting your EA account as well.  You can add a security key to your star wars account for example using the mobile app, then uninstall the app once you do so which will prevent further access.

Other then that there is no other option to delete just your star wars the old republic account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 5 (1,561 Views)

Betreff: I want to unlink and erase SW:TOR account

★★ Guide

You can contact the SWTOR support get your swtor account banned or deactivated. Then nobody can log in before the account is unbanned again. 

For account issues you normally have to call them. You can find the details how to contact them here.

Message 3 of 5 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i don't play this game refund me my money back to my account i must have hit a wrong button
Message 4 of 5 (1,324 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Betty32365

No one can refund your money here. You have to contact support services as mentioned above.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 5 of 5 (1,310 Views)