Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

I have some doubts about buying a Time Card,can you help me?

by Symbian99

Original Post

Highlighted

I have some doubts about buying a Time Card,can you help me?

★★★★ Newbie

Hi,so,this is my first time I play Star Wars The Old Republic,and i want to ask,because it is more convenient, financially for me,if i want to buy a Time Card 60 days,the game will unlock subscriber stuff?? I want to mention that i don't have any plan of subscription,and like i said before,i want to activate the game using a Time Card,but i don't know if i need to have a subscription first,or i can use this card every 60 days to play as a subscriber.

Thank you for the help High five Standard smile

Message 1 of 2 (276 Views)

Re: I have some doubts about buying a Time Card,can you help me?

Hero

@Symbian99

Using a time-card will unlock the same features and benefits as if you were subscribing monthly grant the Premium status.  The only benefit a time card gives is you control when you choose to apply that status.  Once the 60 days are up, you'll go to a preferred status till you either use another time-card or subscribe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

My referral link, click here

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)
promo

In-game Events

Stay informed by regularly checking the Event Schedule and prepare for upcoming Rakghoul, Gree, Bounty Contract, and Double XP Events!

View more

Knights of the Eternal Throne

Find more in-depth information on changes to the game with Knights of the Eternal Throne and Game Update 5.0.

View more
promo

Friends of SWTOR Referral Program

Do you have friends who used to subscribe or have never played the game? Invite them and get rewarded!

View More