Re: Hello! Come and Introduce Yourself!

by fiore39

Original Post

★★★ Guide

With strongholds, your stronghold will only be displayed on the public listing if you are currently in game. They would have to have keys to go to your stronghold. However, I hope you get a chance to take pictures at some point. Standard smile

Message 11 of 22 (4,514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Oh, thanks serenity, I didn't know about that xD

Message 12 of 22 (4,497 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I figure I'd hope on the band wagon as well.  I've played the game since launch and taken sporadic breaks here and there for family life.  I mainly play my juggernaut and sorcerer as I love those story lines the most.  My sorcerer makes me feel like palpatine when I play.  I try to help out as much as I can on the forums for those that need assistance though.

I don't have any funny costumes or cool ones.  I just usually wear what I get from story mode of the game.  The main thing for me is collections.  I like collecting as much as possible.  As of this post I have 100% of the emotes.  Those are my favorite to collect.  It's a never ending fun thing to do. Added a screenshot of what I have as of today.

collections.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 13 of 22 (4,195 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I started up since late 2.0, every time I'm planning for sub, than I feel less confident about the decision due to same reasons : lack of creative about story, pvp, vicious using GTN, RNG...etc.

I sincerely hope every team member knows how to deal with these ongoing stuff, otherwise not just losing sub, but no bring new players.

Screenshot_2015-08-25_20_41_56_755754.jpg

A Jedi with blaster??! The accuracy is with me, always.

Message 14 of 22 (4,150 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi, i am Fiore, regretfully i do not  have any screenshots of my characters, my main is a Sith Marauder. Due to extreme community toxicity, lack of in-game and forum moderation i have unsubscribed and uninstalled SW:TOR, it became almost unplayable and unenjoyable. I am sorry to say this, but i do not plan to ever return to this game, unless whoever has gained unauthorized access to confidential player data is stopped and the abusers accordingly punished.

Message 15 of 22 (4,114 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm sorry to hear you had a such a bad experience Fiore.

Message 16 of 22 (4,080 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum. It is great to be part of you Standard smile

Message 17 of 22 (2,904 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Hi @danham567 and welcome!

Message 18 of 22 (2,882 Views)

Champion

Hello all! I am ExiledRival, and I am new to AHQ. I am an avid fan of SWTOR and an early access player who currently happens to be a subreddit mod for the SWTOR community subreddit (/r/swtor) and I am also involved in many other community-ran projects for the game. I love space fashion and PvP and will likely be seen doing either of these activities while in the game. With that said, over the years I've accumulated a fair bit of knowledge while playing the game; so you might see me around answering some questions. Feel free to say hi!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 22 (2,604 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

Hi and welcome @ExiledRival !

Message 20 of 22 (2,575 Views)