Harassment and name calling

by fiore39

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Harassment and name calling

★ Apprentice

While i do enjoy Star Wars : The Old Republic game, cannot say the same about the forum. Due to lack of moderation, certain members are harassing and insulting other players,their abusive behavior being motivated only by unfounded suspicions and personal bias.Because this group of players are never punished in any way, even if they violated the ToS multiple times, the SW:TOR forums are far from being what they were meant to be, any techical issue or request for help being ignored.

Message 1 of 3 (666 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Harassment and name calling

EA SWTOR Team

@fiore39 I believe it is against the forum rules over there to name and shame other people and those threads do get removed once they are reported. So I would encourage you to report those threads and user in order to get them addressed. 

Those forums are not manned by us, so there is not much I or my fellow Community Managers can do about this from here. But I am sorry that you have such a disappointing experience with the forums.

~Kat

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (833 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Harassment and name calling

EA SWTOR Team

@fiore39 I believe it is against the forum rules over there to name and shame other people and those threads do get removed once they are reported. So I would encourage you to report those threads and user in order to get them addressed. 

Those forums are not manned by us, so there is not much I or my fellow Community Managers can do about this from here. But I am sorry that you have such a disappointing experience with the forums.

~Kat

Message 2 of 3 (834 Views)

Re: Harassment and name calling

[ Edited ]

@fiore39 wrote:

any techical issue or request for help being ignored.

I will add this is the forum for technical issues and help per the sticky not the swtor forums.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 3 (554 Views)