Re: Get your own Special Forces Armor

by awindai10

Original Post

Get your own Special Forces Armor

[ Edited ]

Get your own Special Forces Armor [source]

The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ team is excited to celebrate the launch of Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II this month! Now through November 20th, redeem the code ‘SPECIALFORCES’ at www.swtor.com/redeem-code to claim your free Special Forces Armor in Star Wars: The Old Republic and get the look inspired by the elite Inferno Squad forces from Star Wars Battlefront II.

The custom-crafted Special Forcers Armor provides protection and mobility for the most elite soldiers in the galaxy. As you enter into battle, a unique observer droid is deployed, completing your heroic look!

SPECIALFORCES   <-- code
  1. Visit www.swtor.com/redeem-code and enter the shareable code above.
  2. Claim your armor through your in-game mail!

Hurry! This code expires Monday, November 20, 2017 at 11:59PM PST / Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 7:59AM GMT.

And don't forget to jump into Star Wars Battlefront II, on sale now for PC, PlayStation 4 and XBOX One.

Stay connected through our Community Blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitch!

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 1 of 7 (1,320 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for posting this!

Message 2 of 7 (1,294 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

If I'm right, this link shall directly guide you to the right page : <linked removed by mod>

Message 3 of 7 (1,287 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@awindai10 please done post any links without saying what they are. The link for the promo was posted already.

I have therefore removed your link.

~Kat

Message 4 of 7 (1,278 Views)

★ Guide

Ok, no prob, gtk ^^

Message 5 of 7 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't understand and need help please, I pre-ordered on xbox one, I set up an account and redeemed a code online however I cannot get it to link to my EA account and HOW do I get the product to show/work on my xbox?

Message 6 of 7 (1,264 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@wecreateourownfa ok, i think there is a misunderstanding here. that armor is not for the game SW Battlefront 2, but the game SW: The old Republic, a PC MMO.

You will need to download the game via the website www.swtor.com/download and then create a character and claim the mail with the armor set. 

The leaflet is showing you as well that you need to do to get the armor set in SWTOR.

This is not an armor set for SW Battlefront 2!

~Kat

Message 7 of 7 (1,256 Views)