Re: Game cards EA, Origin

by absinthe1s

Original Post

Game cards EA, Origin

★★★★ Novice

There has to be a better way of getting these amazon is out of 60 days I not sure how because it a digital downloads they don't carry the ea cards or the origin cards just seems stupid

walmatr has them for download but this can be the only one pleases make you product more    avaliabe

Message 1 of 5 (738 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@fsujl11 

The only thing I can think of is that they ran out of codes.  The codes are digital but still have to be generated and received from Bioware.  More then likely with the launch of the new expansion, people bought up a bunch of codes to play.  Amazon does have the 90 day option available if you wish.

Also on swtor.com, you can purchase a 60 days of time directly as per here.  It will be applied directly to your account and is a one time purchase.  That is an option till amazon gets more codes in stock.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 5 (717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Amazon has been out for months I am just trying to buy some time for my friend  

Message 3 of 5 (708 Views)

Hero

@fsujl11 

Currently the only option they have is the 90 days.  I'm sure they will get more codes in stock for the 60 days but no ETA on when that will be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 5 (694 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This problem is not only with Amazon. I used to buy 60 days cards from another shop, but lately they did not have them. When I asked, they told me that these cards no longer exist. Not simply on their website, but at all. According to them, 60 days cards stopped being released, and if they won't be released again by the publisher they won't be on such websites. If anyone can confirm it, it would be much appreciated.

Message 5 of 5 (623 Views)