Re: EA intentionally ignore non subscription people?

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA intentionally ignore non subscription people?

★ Novice

I ran into a bug with my companions not showing on achievements. No problem i'll see if I can get some assistance or be informed of a workaround... I go to report it and create new ticket is greyed out (need to be a subscriber). I go to the website and it tells me to go to the forum or type /bug in game. /bug in game does nothing. I go to the forums but they also require an active subscription. Back to square one. Surprised I wasn't charged $20 to type this here. EA your support is *. I have enjoyed quite a few games from EA but because I am not a subscriber on SWTOR any more I deserve no support? Really shows customer loyalty, thanks! Not likely to buy any more EA games =/. End rant.

TLDR: EA, fix your * or allow us lowly scum to use a report function!

Message 1 of 4 (863 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Xyznk

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the current support set-up. At the moment this is working as intended:

• Subscribers have the ability to submit in-game tickets and post on the swtor.com forums
  • Non-subscribers who are experiencing technical issues can post here on Answers HQ and get help from fellow players. We'll do our best to help with troubleshooting advice also when we can. 

However, I'll pass on your feedback on this. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (819 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Xyznk

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the current support set-up. At the moment this is working as intended:

• Subscribers have the ability to submit in-game tickets and post on the swtor.com forums
  • Non-subscribers who are experiencing technical issues can post here on Answers HQ and get help from fellow players. We'll do our best to help with troubleshooting advice also when we can. 

However, I'll pass on your feedback on this. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 4 (820 Views)

★ Novice

Still doesn't help my situation about achievements not unlocking properly for my companions. Also how can you really not give proper support options to people that spend cartel coins on the game?

Message 3 of 4 (790 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Xyznk 

The only thing I can suggest would be to email support@swtor.com with your Display Name and email and the issue there.  If it's a bug or something that has to be fixed via a patch, they would send that to the devs for that issue.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 4 (765 Views)