EA SUNDOWN AGAIN Damn it?

by Bunndogg

Original Post

Re: Is it true swtor will shut down?

★ Apprentice

Thanks very much,  Im sorry if I was misinformed,  A new expansion with a new promotion hopefully will kick it back to its rightful place.  its a great game and being selfish I would not like to see the time invested being flushed.  My friend got me back to playing wow and I can not believe the population.  SWTOR is such a superior game with the best of best theme,  I just think EA has to much invested in console now.  That's cool, we need to know in order to make a decision.

Message 11 of 14 (741 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Bunndogg Who is in charge of Marketing and Sales. With a name like Bio and Lucas, Wow blows this game away user based and why? Weird. People are looking but don't know where to find. Marketing has to work with advertising to create an interest. Its a weird balance that has to work together. Speak from experience. They both have there own egos, someone has to put them together.
Message 12 of 14 (509 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well its not long until the big patch.  Hope all works good and we see each other online.  Have fun all.

Message 13 of 14 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Responding to person saying swotr is shutting down.   Lots of activity and populated but who knows.   EA will shut down stuff for no other reason then lost interest.   EA. Sucks that way. They don't care if your loyal.  I was a big fan of EA since early 80s.  They are not to be trusted.   So are they really going to `Sundown* swtor? F em EA, stay the f away from ea. You waste our time then pull the rug out from under us.  F U *. Customers put time and energy into your stuff just to have you destroy it.   Examarple would be blizzard who stays true to there customers.  EA get someone else to run the company. You EA are not to be trusted. 

Message 14 of 14 (219 Views)