Re: Don't know where to get help (preferred player) with vanished items.

by Seigncor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Don't know where to get help (preferred player) with vanished items.

★★★ Newbie

So I played SWTOR last time around 05/2017 and now I came back just to notice all about the merging stuff etc.

Well, but, it seems the items I had left for selling in the Galactic Trade Network are gone. I usually logged in, put items into the network, log off and come back a few month, doing the same over - sometimes subscribing again and playing for a month.

So this time, it seems after the merge, I lost 2x Cyberclaw Vorantikus which I tried to sell with two different characters back in May. Where are they gone? There is no message in the post with unsold items, there is no restored items red clicky thing, nothing.

As I don't have a sub atm I can't open a ticket, nor ask in the swtor forums so I'm here now, seeking for help - or asking about a way where I could get help actually.

I thought about subbing again, but why would I do this when my financial backup just vanished. (I bought them years ago for several M credits, as I never had many M credits it was meant to be sold for more credits in the future, when the item becomes more rare).

Cheers.

Message 1 of 3 (383 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

My understanding is that when an item is sold on the GTN the credits will be mailed to your character, if that email is not retrieved in 30 days it is deleted

See this guide link

• Mails from the Galactic Trade Network (GTN) expire after 30 days.

You can try sending n email to support@swtor.com and provide username etc but I do not like your chances

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (547 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

My understanding is that when an item is sold on the GTN the credits will be mailed to your character, if that email is not retrieved in 30 days it is deleted

See this guide link

• Mails from the Galactic Trade Network (GTN) expire after 30 days.

You can try sending n email to support@swtor.com and provide username etc but I do not like your chances

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (548 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WHAT? That's some news to me. I used to do that in the past few years all the time. And I had much longer away periods (like over a year) and those messages were always in the message box, no matter the time between. Whoa, if that's true now with the 30 days... what a huge downer.

And it says:

NOTE: Our Customer Service team cannot restore expired or deleted mails, or any of their attachments.

Aish ... alright, then case closed, items lost, credits gone and I'm like TT.

Message 3 of 3 (370 Views)