Re: Crooked game design

by Belgorad

Original Post

Crooked game design

★★ Novice

Hi, I'm writing to developers. Let me say a few words about character design. I will note that most of the characters have exactly the same faces - I don't like it, and the face modeling itself is not good - some fake faces! In addition, the rigging of characters is crooked, starting with the animation of faces, where the lips are getting fat, then smeared, and ending with the animation of clothes on the characters - unnatural bends and generally clothing models cut into the models of characters, which looks ugly. Unnatural animation of running and resting - he just stands like a stone without movement or emotion. Then, do the character models look unnatural: first, it's long legs absolutely all the characters are ugly, have you ever saw such huge feet???; second, this case male characters - why do men in the game, or lean and fit (even old men!), or as bulls, a pile of muscles! Next, all the male characters have an hourglass-shaped body-a huge pile of muscle and meat on top, and a waist so thin that it looks like carset has been wearing it all her life - it shouldn't be like this! Especially in such a huge universe, there must be large characters (Hutts are well made by the way), fat, old, and many,many other races must be in the game! In General, there are a lot of comments, because the game really looks unnatural. Please fix it, because I can't watch it anymore!

Message 1 of 2 (582 Views)

Re: Crooked game design

Hero

I definitely would like to see more options for character design.  I've never had an issue with how the existing ones look but more options for body type would be nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (439 Views)