Re: Contacting the EA legal department

by EA_Kat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Contacting the EA legal department

★★ Novice

Since you did nothing to stop the harassment, I would like to contact the EA Legal Dept in order to obtain the data of my harasser and sue her. I remind you this is my legal right and in case you deny it, I shall sue you too. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,501 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

@AdornedBlood I'm sorry you had to contact us under these circumstances. What is the SWTOR account name you're experiencing the harassment on? I checked the account that's attached to your AdornedBlood EA account and couldn't find any harassment reports or harassment-related tickets submitted.

To report harassment, you can either use the right-click report function within the chat window or mailbox window, or you can submit a ticket (or even email support@swtor.com) with the name(s) of the players, including examples of what they have said with timestamps so we can investigate and take any appropriate action.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,469 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@EA_Kipling

Can you assist or point in the correct direction?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 5 (1,477 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@AdornedBlood I'm sorry you had to contact us under these circumstances. What is the SWTOR account name you're experiencing the harassment on? I checked the account that's attached to your AdornedBlood EA account and couldn't find any harassment reports or harassment-related tickets submitted.

To report harassment, you can either use the right-click report function within the chat window or mailbox window, or you can submit a ticket (or even email support@swtor.com) with the name(s) of the players, including examples of what they have said with timestamps so we can investigate and take any appropriate action.

Message 3 of 5 (1,470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi.

AdornedBlood is a real life friend of mine, i introduced him to SWTOR. Because he has been in my house and played from my computer, the person leaking info about players accounts presumed we are the same person and passed this wrong presumption to the owners of the accounts [removed names due to data protection].

They began harassing him on the SWTOR forum and even accused him of being a Satanist and killing people in rituals. Because of that, my friend deleted all his characters and left game forever.

I feel entitled to speak in his name because it is solely my fault for introducing him to this game without warning him about the info leaking and some players being untouchable.

Message 4 of 5 (1,406 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@fiore39 I have removed the names of the characters/account from your post as we don't allow this on here. 

@AdornedBlood For the legal department. Your lawyer should have the contact for that and you can then request the information through him.

I will lock this thread as there is nothing more we can do here.

~Kat

Message 5 of 5 (1,382 Views)