Companions Coming Back

by SerenityofLight

Original Post

Companions Coming Back

★★★ Guide

I appreciate that Corso and Risha will be coming back. I've never played inquisitor so I can't really comment on Andronikos. Nevertheless, I hope that there is more to the story behind the companion reunions and a little character development to go with them. It would be sad for these to be over as quick as Quinn and Dorne's reunions. 

I would like it if the companions were eventually available for all classes, though, at least until the player did something the companion didn't like or turned them down.

Part of me feels like a return to class only companions negates the reason for the shake up that took our companions away in the first place. It kinda feels like we went through all that initial companion hullabaloo for nothing. I understand that the story being told is dictating this, but I hope that there aren't too many companions that end up on the original class only list.

That being said, Corso's coming back. <3 I've always liked Corso in particular.

I hope he's still a sweetheart. I'd hate for him to have given up hope or gotten bitter over the intervening years.

Message 1 of 8 (928 Views)

Re: Companions Coming Back

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

For me, I didn't appreciated about background about classic companion, they should be told much more (e.g. visit their homeworld or something else), and, Revan should played much heavy role since old content came out instead  trying wake emperor on.

Message 2 of 8 (906 Views)

★★★ Guide
Well, I think they had used Revan a bit too much previously so that is why he didn't return. However, I do agree that we should have been able to interact with our companions more to get to know them better.
Message 3 of 8 (893 Views)

★ Guide

Companions' return during fallen empire and theron's betrayal wasn't good enough, they just tell us where they have been to, and didn't bring us to those place, planets even we're available at the moment.

Message 4 of 8 (764 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah, I would have liked more too. I hope that the devs are just trying to get the companions back quickly and then will give us more stories later. 

Message 5 of 8 (758 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Besides, many planet already have very detailed background such as Kahshykk, Mandalore. They made these place visit at first time we meet our companion, than re visit at some point as their side quest. And places like Dubrllion where Risha been to during we faced fallen empire can be made as new world.

Message 6 of 8 (750 Views)

★★★ Guide
It takes a lot of time to make a new world. I think it will be a long time before we get a full new world. However, I would like it if the devs would make repeatable chapters for our companions where we can visit some place of importance to the character and interact with companions to increase influence.

I imagine that it would be something like Darvanis where we can just run around in a section of the planet. A Kashyyyk chapter for Wookie Companions would be great. While I am mentioning wookies, they should add D4 and Jakarro as companions.

I don't think we'll see much of Dubrillion though. I won't spoil the story for you but we probably won't have the chance to do anything on Dubrillion.

Message 7 of 8 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

(For me only) It can be handle as well, as I said made some story driven planet, Quesh, for instance, be gone after class story and planetary arch are finished, than it won't show up again. Let those planets which companion lived or visited before met us, can get accessed and repeatable if you want  after certain missions.

Message 8 of 8 (710 Views)