Re: Celebrate KOTOR’s legacy in SWTOR and SWGOH

by yetanotherglitch

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I wish i could be a billion dollor company and pretend to give out free items just enter this code in a page that dosnt work to promote our game amd lure new people to our site and all the while screwing the players already here buy not actually giving them anything wait till promotion ends to tell them opps you missed the promotion even though you tried to use thier code when it was still good.

Message 11 of 17 (1,127 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @yetanotherglitch

If you tried to redeem the code within the time period and did not get there, you call the support.

USA: 1-(855)-345-2186 (Phone support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT)
UK: +44 (0)203 0141 826 (Phone support available from 15.00 GMT - 3.00 GMT)
Germany: +49 (0) 221 8282 9212 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
France: +33 (0) 4 81 68 10 51 (Phone support available from 11.00 CET - 20.00 CET)
If you are from another country, you will find more numbers here.

Message 12 of 17 (1,119 Views)

★★★★ Novice

called and was told same thing support page says

If you’re a Free-to-Play or Preferred player and you need support for a technical issue, get help from fellow players at Answers HQ.

Message 13 of 17 (1,109 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey @yetanotherglitch

The phone support is usually also available for free players and preferred players.

Here in the forum can not be helped with account technical things unfortunately.

Message 14 of 17 (1,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@yetanotherglitch

What date / time on did you enter the code based on your time zone?  Per the link here, the code was active for about 2 weeks from 10/18 to November 1, 2018 at 11:59PM PDT / November 2, 2018 at 6:59AM GMT.

Note that once the code is entered it does not show the game under your redeemed codes list or anywhere on the account.  If the code did apply you should be able to level a character up to level 60 and access to content for Rise of the Hutt Cartel / Shadow of Revan.  Have you tried to see if you can level to 60 or at least past 50?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 15 of 17 (1,076 Views)

★★★★ Novice

entered code repeatedly on ov 1 from noon to 11 pm central time

yep still locked at lvl 50

enter code page refreshed enter code page went to ea.com go back enter code page refreshed etc...

called and got same as the following says

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-the-old-republic/swtor-support/#not

all well at least im not alone there were alot of ppl that got the same result

Message 16 of 17 (1,066 Views)

★★★★ Novice

are you going to pretend to do revan givaway again this year. tell me lies sweet little lies

Message 17 of 17 (818 Views)