Re: Celebrate KOTOR’s legacy in SWTOR and SWGOH

by Belgorad

Original Post

Celebrate KOTOR’s legacy in SWTOR and SWGOH

[Source at swtor.com]

Celebrate KOTOR’s legacy in SWTOR and SWGOH

The Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ team is excited to celebrate the release of classic KOTOR characters in the acclaimed Star Wars™ mobile game - Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes. In Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, players can unlock and play as beloved KOTOR companions, including the devoted Bastila Shan, the cynical Jolee Bindo and now the Savior of the Republic… Jedi Knight Revan!

Join us in celebrating KOTOR’s legacy in both games:

• Star Wars: The Old Republic – Play the Shadow of Revan Expansion for free* and uncover the fate of Revan! Now through November 1, 2018 at 11:59PM PDT / November 2, 2018 at 6:59AM GMT, redeem the code below to unlock the first two story expansions!
REVANSFATE
  1. Visit www.swtor.com/redeem-code and enter the shareable code above.
  2. This code offers you access to the first two story expansions, Rise of the Hutt Cartel (Level 51 – 55) and Shadow of Revan (Level 56 – 60), so you can play the story free from Level 1 – 60!
  • Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes – Collect and battle your favorite Old Republic heroes to unlock Jedi Knight Revan in the new ‘Legend of the Old Republic’ event, live October 18 – 25, 2018!

FIND OUT MORE

Thank you for being a part of the ongoing legacy of Knights of the Old Republic!

Stay connected through our Community Blog, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Twitch!

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 1 of 17 (3,762 Views)

Hero

Thumbs up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 17 (3,726 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello. This is my very first time posting something, so excuse me if it's not the right place for it but still i'm gonna say it.

Yesterday i was in the in the site of the game and saw the news for the free code. I know there was going to be maintenance, but i was browsing the site without any problem. I get to the Reedem Code page and entered REVANSFATE (i think i won't spoil or exploit anything as it's a free thing, but if i do please forgive me), but the moment i entered it the site goes down. I got a little bit scared because i wasn't sure if i manage to use the code, but i decided to wait until it's done with the maintenance and come back. Then i saw the problem. I could not use the code when i tried again. I looked in the Code Redemption, but there is no code at all. I looked in my EA account, nothing. I even looked in my email but there was also nothing. My Reedem Code was lost and if i try to enter it again it says: The code has already been used. So in short, i didn't get the code but at the same time when i try it says that i used it. Can someone please help me about this.

P.S.

I apologize for my bad english, but it's not my main language.

Message 3 of 17 (3,682 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Naughtyscum

@EA_Kipling

If you are receiving the error that the code has been used, it means it has already been applied to your account.  Unfortunately it won't reflect this or show it on your account however I will flag this post but if you login and play it should allow you to play the story content and level past 50.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 17 (3,666 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Naughtyscum Don't worry, you didn't accidentally hack the mainframe when you entered the code Standard smile @Belgorad is correct in that the redeemed code won't show up in your game list or code history. If you tried entering the code and it says it's already been used, then you correctly used it the first time, and have both expansions on your account now.

Message 5 of 17 (3,649 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you everyone. Yesterday few hours after my post i log in with my 50lvl character and the moment i turn in the last quest from the story that i had i reach lvl51 then i realize something is up and i got really excited. I continued to play my storyline i was on chapter 3 and when i hit lvl55 i had to get back on my starship and use the holoterminal and when i got there... Bingo. The 2 quests for the Hutt and the Raven stories where there. At that moment huge relief flow through me. I was really so worried that i might lose this opportunity when that happened with the code, but now it's like a new dawn is up and i'm looking forward to it. Again Thank You.

Message 6 of 17 (3,608 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@Naughtyscum No worries at all! Enjoy the story and may the Force be with you! Standard smile

Message 7 of 17 (3,589 Views)

★★★★ Novice

when i enter the code nothing happend i have been trying all day and its almost to late ot enter it anymore

Message 8 of 17 (3,551 Views)

★★★★ Novice
tried it on android tablet and windows pc both just reload page and do nothing
Message 9 of 17 (3,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey @yetanotherglitch

I'm sorry, but you are too late. The code is no longer active.

@EA_Katwrote

I am afraid you were too late to redeem the code and the promotion is no longer active at this point. 

There is sadly not much anyone can do now as the code is no longer valid.

~Kat

Source

Message 10 of 17 (3,529 Views)