Can't use artifact equipment crystal despite purchase & use post-sub last year

by jareddoc

Original Post

Can't use artifact equipment crystal despite purchase & use post-sub last year

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I understand the game needs to make a profit, but is it really necessary to require a former subscriber to purchase artifact equipment authorization just to use the equipment I purchased with cartel coins and used in the past?

For reference, I retrieved the gold eviscerating crystal I haven't used in a while from my collections window. However, I can no longer use the crystal without purchasing an extra 1200 or 2500 coins worth for authorization to use this and other CC purchased gear.

I feel having to buy this type of authorization acts as a scam to players who have already had to purchase the other items they are now not authorized to use.

I appreciate the fact that artifact equipment authorization is automatically granted for being a sub, but does it really make sense to rip it from the player as soon as the subscription ends?

Message 1 of 2 (752 Views)

Re: Can't use artifact equipment crystal despite purchase & use post-sub las

Hero

If the item is already in existing gear it can be used with that gear but any new items cannot be.  They have made changes to the F2P / Preferred access before but for if and when this would change for them there is no way to tell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (596 Views)