Re: Can SWTOR come on ps4

by toryz345

Original Post

Hero

@ColdBannok

You do realize the game is made by Bioware which is owned and a subsidiary of E.A.  This has been an E.A game since the beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 31 of 61 (3,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That's hilarious! We are supposed to come up with millions to make Swtor happen on console? A. EA GAMES HAS PLENTY OF MONEY TO DO THIS, B. they got the millions from us the paying customer. You asking us for millions to do anything is downright insulting. Hey EA your welcome for making you all rich
Message 32 of 61 (3,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't know if plans have changed over the past two years or If you're still active here but I think not bringing The Old Republic to console is a huge missed opportunity, DC Universe Online did just that and the servers are thriving and very much alive.

It has some of the richest stories told in MMO games. I've never played WoW before but I introduced ToR to a long to Wow player and they absolutely loved it. I believe The Old Republic could go on for many, many more years. 

Message 33 of 61 (3,260 Views)

★ Novice

As far as interface goes you could probably use the same type of interface final fantasy 14 uses

Message 34 of 61 (3,216 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

If I was a rapper I'd help no problem 

Message 35 of 61 (3,000 Views)

★ Novice

Speaking as an honest gamer i know pleanty of  console gamers would love this game just based off of how many of people i know that loves mmorpg and starwars i play it and i love it this would be a way to win alot of fans back i still play it on pc but i can see how much money you can make for it on console just speaking honestly i knoe it might cost alot but it will be worth it because most console players will spend that 15 30 or 60 dollars for memberships on free to play games

Message 36 of 61 (2,721 Views)

★ Novice

I would love to play that on console

Message 37 of 61 (2,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yep i would actually play the game if it was on ps4 xbox ANY of them. I cant play it on a PC or i would be SO happy with a swtor 3 on ps4 xbox.

Still think it sucks they killed the fan project to update the graphics of the old swtor games. Ah well hopefully one day the budget team will realize how much the fan base would love a new swtor on xbox and ps4.

Message 38 of 61 (2,508 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Now can u guy bring swtor to console you should be making a lot of money with apex if you guy bring swtor Ill probably waste a few checks on it

Message 39 of 61 (2,468 Views)

★ Pro

I think that now Xbox is really going the route of supporting Xbox games with mouse and keyboard support to actually play the games it's more likely that they will offer it via Xbox. Besides, on the PS you'll have to make a completely new account and you cannot use anything that you've got on your PC account because Sony. So that's another reason to go to Xbox instead of PS4. Admittedly EA doesn't seem to care how many people they tick off but in the end I'd say BioWare is not in a position where they need even more criticism.

Message 40 of 61 (2,440 Views)