Re: Can SWTOR come on ps4

by jedbeetle

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@cheaterll Well that sucks but hey, it just a thought & you never know in the future it could happen with all the new technology that we have been developing and you never know it could happen with all the new technology that just came out
Message 51 of 61 (1,862 Views)

So

★★★ Newbie

So I'm sure this is an age old question that you are sick of hearing but when will you finally port the game over onto console? I mean its 2020 and still nothing. After the release of 'Jedi: Fallen Order' EA and star wars games are booming in popularity and this would be a great time to port it over considering star wars is so popular and due to the Covid-19 outbreak everyone is in doors playing video games. Its a Big Brain cash money move to make and it would make all the fans ecstatic. Just think of this headline and article in the papers "EA bringing smiles to the faces of many" "In recent events EA has decided to release a console version of SWTOR which has brought a smile to the faces of many during these dark times" youll be heroes 💜 

Thanks for coming to my ted talk 😂

Message 52 of 61 (1,873 Views)

Star wars the old republic will probably come to next generation consoles

★★★★★ Newbie

It will probably come to next gen consoles because everything has been improved xbox has a keyboard to play with so who ever say no they probably don't know they have been talking about redoing the whole game so they can bring it to consoles  like star trek online they said they were not gonna bring it to consoles but they did so they probably will bring it the person that made the game said they love to bring it to the consoles but they need to figure out the controller lay out I think they will figure it out 

Message 53 of 61 (1,828 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Kat wrote:

@cconnor3 there are currently no plans to bring SWTOR to any console. 

If any of you got a couple of millions lying around, I guess we can talk again about this :D

~Kat

bahaha i literally just cracked up at this response so endearing

Message 54 of 61 (1,652 Views)

The Old Republic on xbox

★★★ Newbie

With the recent release of the series X/S and the PS5, and tge release of star trek online on console, I was wo dering whether there would be any plans to release The Old Republic MMO on console.

Recent years have shown console players are happy to play MMO's but there hasnt been much in the way of support for it from developers

Message 55 of 61 (1,297 Views)

SWTOR to console

★★★ Newbie

Is swtor coming to console?I know this question has been asked a bunch of times but I’m hoping I’ll hear some good news now that the new consoles are out.

Message 56 of 61 (1,227 Views)

Re: SWTOR to console

Hero

@Will232629 

The answer will still be the same there are no plans for an Console Version.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 57 of 61 (1,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish Bioware and Bethesda were Synonymous companies again. Alas Bioware is owned by EA who killed Mythic and Warhammer Online. This game COULD be brought to XBOX easily... the API's to PORT this game are already written. Written By Bethesda.. The Hero Engine is the base engine for Elder Scrolls Online and This game is written on the Same Hero Engine.

I'd say the Biggest barrier for this game not coming to at least XBOX console is EA. Sadly... and We all know there Corp Decision on Anthem.... This is a classic Terry Myerson situation. You have talented Creative people under the thumb of a Penny Pinching Myser... Pun intended.. Once Terry was removed and Phil and Company were given the Reigns to create and do what they really needed and wanted to do.... Well you get ESO which is basically the same game just a different skin... Hell Even ESO gave there main characters companions...

Hate to Burst your Bubble but I've played your precious OMG I'm PC and need too many buttons... Game ON a GAME CONTROLLER and prefer it that way.... There IS a way to map every single button... Comfortably

So the EXCUSES of too many buttons and omg Porting.... are laughable. Hell pay me a few Million I'll Port it over No Problem in less than a year. 

Message 58 of 61 (998 Views)

STWOR on console

★★★ Newbie

Can EA release a SWTOR for the console the amount of demand for the game is sure to get a positive feedback and huge profit 

Message 59 of 61 (922 Views)

★★★ Newbie

As if EA doesn't have millions, this comment is ridiculous especially seeing as ya'll made mad money off the battlefront 2 celebration edition and didn't deliver on anything, you guys are a disgrace to the gaming community and it honestly makes me sad that you think its funny to act like you just cant make it happen, we all know you could but ur too focused on battlefield profits

Message 60 of 61 (399 Views)