Bugs and crash, prefered & f2p

by razofdead

Original Post

Bugs and crash, prefered & f2p

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello

It come to my attention now prefered and f2p player doesn't have media for send bugs, crash or inform another problems they have, plus players dealt bugs never been resolved.
¿¿Player need to become suscriber to get character or account fixed??, apparently  or they dont care of players who cant pay all months or they dont care people at all, because still exist "bugs" dont resolved or missing codex (you can find a lot of old post in swtor.com asking about missing codex, they never resolved).

Ticket system has alot of failure, there is max of tickets (they include spam mail on ticket numbers), there are many spam in game... and prefered and f2p cant send tickets... suscribers had ticket full, and prefered and f2p cant send....

I understand prefered and f2p are not priority, and I dont asking new things for them,I only asking is about the problems they can found cannot report on time and other players suscriber found too, but are too lazy or angry with "tech support" to report.

Fix bugs and crash helps everyone, many critics of the game say is there is big amount of bugs. 

Message 1 of 2 (560 Views)

Re: Bugs and crash, prefered & f2p

@razofdead

I have moved your post to the new forum meant as a discussion forum for use by all players including F2P and Preferred.

The swtor technical issues forum can be used to report crash issues and bugs from preferred and F2P users.

All players can also phone CS for account issues.

If a subscriber finds the in-game ticket system isn't working they can also email support@swtor.com 

F2P and Preferred can now also access the following forums, which have just been created

Technical Issues

Game Information and Discussion  this is for any player to discuss things

Troubleshooting Guides and Info (Read Only)

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 2 (539 Views)