Re: Ashara Zavros

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ashara Zavros

★★★ Newbie

Why does her story have to be good at the start and then hit a brick wall, don’t understand why how I was not able to turn her to the dark side being a sith inquisitor but somehow my marauder can turn someone

i thought inquisitors were smart especially one that through the story would become powerful enough to you think be able to convert someone to the dark side

but no i will just be stuck with a loser because for someone reason she is stuck in the idea of wanting to change the empire and create something new

wasted character arc

Message 1 of 2 (1,370 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

I feel Ashara was too much of a believer in the Jedi ways.  Even though she was annoyed how others seemed to pacifist, her personality and sense of justice doesn't allow her to fall in that way.  She kind of reminded of Dooku in a way.  Only joined as a means to an end, not because they were a true Sith.  Hence why Dooku never had sith eyes.  He followed some of the sith ways but never allowed himself to succumb to the true Dark Side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,339 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I feel Ashara was too much of a believer in the Jedi ways.  Even though she was annoyed how others seemed to pacifist, her personality and sense of justice doesn't allow her to fall in that way.  She kind of reminded of Dooku in a way.  Only joined as a means to an end, not because they were a true Sith.  Hence why Dooku never had sith eyes.  He followed some of the sith ways but never allowed himself to succumb to the true Dark Side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 2 (1,340 Views)