About the upcoming romances

by fiore39

Original Post

Accepted Solution

About the upcoming romances

★ Apprentice

Hi.

Why is SWTOR discriminating the heterosexual females so much and forces them either into lesbianism or bestiality?

For example, since a lot of companions are never going to say anything again and are both dead & alive, a female Bounty Hunter in a relationship with Torian has no other option, if she doesn't want to be alone,but to initiate a homosexual relationship with Lana Beniko.

A female Sith inquisitor, even if Andronikos is alive but bricked,has no other option than to start the upcoming bestiality relationship with Khem Val.

This is hardly fair and completely unacceptable.

Message 1 of 21 (3,131 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: About the upcoming romances

[ Edited ]
Hero

@fiore39

There multiple of possibilities.  Popularity of the companion compared to others, just haven't gotten to him yet, might be in the works, etc.  There is really no way to ever know what the plans are till they are announced.  They are still bringing back the original companions still after all this time.

Anything is still possible, just would need to wait and see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 6 of 21 (3,073 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@fiore39

I doubt any "intent" is made one way or the other in regards to romances in the game.  You can add specific examples you would like to see them add into the suggestion box at swtor.com.

Most if all companions are really paperweights except those that are related to the main story. Unfortunately it's one of the negatives of the KotFE expansion creating so many companions to use, it's just not possible to create good romance stories for all of them.  In the balance of fairness if they created something for one companion they would need to do it for any other companion that would need to have it as well.  Maybe someday that will happen for some companions.  Just have to wait and see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 21 (3,119 Views)

★ Apprentice
May I ask how many votes pro SGR Nadia/Jaesa were there? And how exactly was decided this extremely pro lesbian/bi female friendly new direction of the game? Is this meant as a punishment for the straight community or as a mean of purging the non-playersexual members?
Message 3 of 21 (3,094 Views)

Hero

@fiore39

I would say it was done out of request by players.  I've seen it posted on the swtor.com forums and requested by players for SGR.

There is nothing wrong with giving players a choice and allowing them to make that choice or not. 

– Yoda

Message 4 of 21 (3,083 Views)

★ Apprentice
Funny how no one gave me the chance to romance Zenith instead of Felix Iresso, even if it was requested long before i even join the game in 2015.
Message 5 of 21 (3,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@fiore39

There multiple of possibilities.  Popularity of the companion compared to others, just haven't gotten to him yet, might be in the works, etc.  There is really no way to ever know what the plans are till they are announced.  They are still bringing back the original companions still after all this time.

Anything is still possible, just would need to wait and see.

– Yoda

Message 6 of 21 (3,074 Views)

★ Apprentice
Please tell me how popular is Skadge? Everyone hates him, that's an already established fact. So please don't tell me Zenith was pushed back because of lack of popularity, it just doesn't add up.
Message 7 of 21 (3,061 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@fiore39

I never said popularity was the exact reason why.  I simply stated examples of what could be the reason why is all.

– Yoda

Message 8 of 21 (3,048 Views)

★ Apprentice

since my computer was blocked by EA, can i still ask for my credit card to not be charged next  month and a refund for the graphic card  they ruined? i am a poor eastern european, taking advantage of me is really cheap. 

Message 9 of 21 (3,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@fiore39

You should still be able to login and go to my account on swtor.com and remove your credit card.  If not you'll need to call Customer Service to remove it.

I've never heard of the game completely ruining graphics cards as that is the first time of heard of any game doing that so I don't know what to say on that.

– Yoda

Message 10 of 21 (3,030 Views)