Re: About the upcoming romances

by proxos666

Original Post

★ Apprentice

my computer cannot access any other game . why is that? 

Message 11 of 21 (1,194 Views)

★ Apprentice

screen is black. i cannot fo anything, my graphic card was banned. 

Message 12 of 21 (1,192 Views)

Hero

@fiore39

It's .it possible for one game to block the graphics card from intentionally working on a other games or ban it.

What other games are you trying to play?  When does the black screen occur?

Can you attach a copy of your DxDiag Log as per here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 13 of 21 (1,188 Views)

★ Apprentice

i am still paying for this computer. unblock my graphic card  

Message 14 of 21 (1,182 Views)

Hero

@fiore39

It is not possible for them to block / ban your graphics card.  Whatever is going on with it, it is not something BW / EA can do to make it work.  It is not possible to block / ban a graphics card like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 15 of 21 (1,178 Views)

★ Apprentice

sorry. but it is possible. my computer is still down, it wont enter windows 10, black screen all day, all my family photos lost.

Message 16 of 21 (1,171 Views)

Hero

@fiore39

There is a different issue causing this. They cannot block / disable your computer at all.  Something else is going on

When your computer boots up there should be an option to open a command menu.  It will tell you on the screen what to press.  Once that is done try opening the computer in safe mode and see if it boots up that way.

Also if you are using windows10 if you interrupt the startup 3 times it may switch to automatic repair mode, that may allow you to get in.

– Yoda

Message 17 of 21 (1,167 Views)

★ Apprentice

it might not be your doing, but EA Kat's, after all she seems devoted to protect the person abusing me. No worries, i have all screenshot-ed  and with IP tags, the judges will see who's an abuser and who's not. Thank you . 

Message 18 of 21 (1,160 Views)
Highlighted

@fiore39

Sorry to hear the screen is black on startup, are you able to swap the connection on the monitor like dvi-d instead of hdmi for example ? or even connect a different monitor and see if it comes back up ok that may get the access back on that computer.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 19 of 21 (1,133 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@fiore39 I am protecting the forum and it's rules. The rules everybody confirmed to follow when posting here. If you are getting bullied or abused in game or on the forums, you can report these people to the admin team; write a pm to Eric or Keith or write an in-game report. 

~Kat

Message 20 of 21 (1,131 Views)