A recently returned Smuggler

by KADOW_5

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

A recently returned Smuggler

★★★ Novice

I recently came back I have a level 28 smuggler some how I skipped the mission on ord mantel to continue my story line and I can not seem to get back to finish it I actually thought before I left the game I did it my character was on Coruscant so now I have no idea what to do.

Message 1 of 6 (868 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: A recently returned Smuggler

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @KADOW_5

You can take a shuttle to the fleet in the spaceport of Coruscant. From there you can come back to Ord Mantell with another shuttle.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,072 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@KADOW_5

So there are bo missions in your mission log?  May need to email support@swtor.cim and ask to have the missing class mission restored.  Need to include your character name and server in the email and ask any missing missions to be restored.  Try to include as much information as possible such as where you remember last mission you did

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 6 (851 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the quest it is called chasing Skavik but a condition has not been met and the only way to meet that condition is to go to Ord Mantel starport it says. I am already on Coruscant the task reads Go to Ord Mantell shuttle port but as I have already left Ord Mantell I can not find a way back there. 

Message 3 of 6 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @KADOW_5

You can take a shuttle to the fleet in the spaceport of Coruscant. From there you can come back to Ord Mantell with another shuttle.

Message 4 of 6 (1,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Thank you that worked for the life of me I could not find that shuttle thank you so much for helping me out.

KADOW

Message 5 of 6 (823 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @KADOW_5

good to hear that it worked. :eahigh_file: Then have fun in the game and may the force be with you! Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (811 Views)